Wednesday 18 August 2010

Day 17 : Switching life

Day 17 : someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why

Getting tough when I grow older, I think. When I was a kid, I wish to be with those kids singer that sang Chinese New Year song in the tape (during my childhood time, we use tape, not much of CD around except for computers). So naive.

Kah Yan suggested that I should switch life with a TVB actress. I agreed in the beginning, but after thinking twice, I don't think so. Being an actress not really as interesting as people used to think of. So, no!

I can't think of who to switch with until now (I thought I can think of one since I start typing this until this paragraph). Since it is only one day, I really should make use of it and choose someone. Hmm.. I want to switch with a world traveller (I can't name any of these people). Why? It is my dream other than chasing my career in medical field. It is all about looking at the side of the world, people, culture and life experience.

Since I am using Sue Ann's lappy and broadband now, I stop here. Signing off~

Oh ya, I am already in Tanjong Karang.. (just realized it is Tanjong, not Tanjung. It does matter)


Love

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com