Friday 30 August 2013

8 non-serious things we did in Family Medicine

Family medicine

Speaking about this, I think my course mates play quite a big role in making this interesting. Put aside all the serious thoughts on how we get through the posting. Due to my jobless syndrome, those time we spent in Family Medicine indeed memorable.

#1
In the morning, we love being the group that went all the way to KK Batu 14.
It takes longer to reach = we can continue our sleep.

#2
On the way back, we prefer to be in Pusat Primer. There is where we can visualize our room better!

#3
Food wise, I think my group fall in love with KK Batu 9 (you know who you are!). We have that guy that had potato wedges every morning as breakfast. The girls that had 3 meals of pineapple per day. And me myself that wasn't very healthy back then filling myself with keropok lekor =.=

#4
The sudden strikes of mini c-ex. Happened to me, Connie & Siang lol..

"Oh that's our examiner for this week"
Dr saw us
"Let's do mini c-ex now"
Heart dropped
Read CPG in iPad madly

#5
Teaching in KK Batu 9 and everyone has to clerk the patients!

Dive ourselves into the sea of patients there, so crowded that we are trying to spot which patient looks like a good target that won't chase us away.

3 minutes of clerking, then the aunty said "I need to go now"

Darn, have to go find another one.

#6
All the teaching is actually awesome!

We have great teaching from the lecturers even though we were messing around looking for patients and trying to spend some time fulfilling what we need to do in the log book.

#7
My group had some Tamil or Bollywood movie moments when we were slacking.

#8
Standing at the road side waiting for the bus for almost an hour because the bus driver decided to take a break before picking us. We were playing with the cat at the roadside for an hour!



This post is made for fun, we did have a lot of serious moments to learn. When everything is mixed up, we had a cocktail of experience in this front-line posting.

Love

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com