Wednesday 23 July 2008

i am blur.... ^_^

Well, how should I start?? I AM VERY BLUR!!! Blur of what? - All the lecture that I attended.. It is very obvious that everyone is having a blur mind right now, not only the blur vision I am visioning now.. It is getting worst peppered with the confusing teaching by our lecturers.. Lecturers who didn't even bother you understand or not.. With only average 4 hours per day of class, we actually need a lot of 'behind-the-scene' work to really chase on to the finishing line.. But, it is just too little time for so many to read.. At least I am not bored to death in the hostel.. Lots of thing happen around.. Frankly speaking, I still love KMJ.. Matriculation life is really awesome!!!! No turning back, that's life, that's reality.. My job now is mainly looking for information and reference whenever I can find.. Grab, copy or even steal.. Haha.. Not that bad anyway.. No stealing, remember!!! Hopefully I will adapt myself well for the upcoming lesson.. kekekeke...

1 comments:

Sam Leong said...

It is not the job of lecturers to ensure that you understand the topic preached. They are only there to guide you on what you should know, not to spoon-feed. As you say, a lot of background reading is needed. Kekekekeke....

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com