Wednesday 19 November 2008

when i was a kid.. (part 1)

when i was a kid..

- lollipop is my best friends, sweets & more sweets..
- lesson learnt: visit the dentist & 1 of my teeth was extracted.. =(
- now: the tooth on that spot that grow back is dislocalised.. uneven tooth.. =(

- always love trophies & medals.. (feels proud & great of the achievements)
- lesson learnt: to work harder (SKCC got no trophies when I was there 5 years)
- now: i still love trophies & medals..

- love cartoons!!!!
- now: still love it!!

- love McD Happy Meals..
- lesson learnt: fast food is bad & the toy is useless for me now..
- now: I prefer Value Meal Set but will try Happy Meals again someday..

- hairstyle: 2 plaits..
- lesson learnt: nah.. im cute that time..
- now: only small plate works..

- loves to perform & sing..
- lesson learnt: it feels good when you have the courage..
- now: all about PAISEH la.... so, no performing anymore.. (daydreaming only)

- likes being the class monitor or prefects!!!
- lesson learnt: lots of work to do, no time (during young time, I wont bother bout that, as long as I got to wear the uniform & especially the TIE!!!!!)
- now: only if i got the trust, if not, I'll rather be the lil student..

- got no problem in EXAMS!!!!
- lesson learnt: learn everything possible even there's no exams..
- now: YEAH, I GOT LOTS OF PROBLEM WITH EXAMS!!!!!! ARRRRGGGHHHH.....

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com