Monday 1 March 2010

KLCC Wonderland

Last Saturday (27 Feb) went to KLCC with Tyng. It had been so long that we didn't took the public transport together. Our initial plan was to go to Petrosains + Muzika.. So, the combo cost us RM15 per person.. This was my 3rd visit there (My last visit was during Form 5 school trip)

We had Starbucks for brunch : Chocolate chip frappuccino with whippped cream, I had minced chicken & omelette sandwich, while Tyng had sausage & omelette sandwich.

After Petrosains, we had dinner in Chili's..

Torstada chips (bottomless chips) with salsa sauce as appetizer..
I had honey spicy crunchy chicken (I forgot the real name).. It came with a cob of corn and fries..
Tyng had fish and chips
Both of us had bottomless juice as well...

Due to overmakan, we walked around Kinokuniya to look for Ying's books then to the Starbucks again to grab English Muffin for Ern and Ying. It took us quite some time to find the outside ground floor Starbucks.

We found Alice in Wonderland promo near Parkson. Tyng and I took some pictures there before we left. We reach Bukit Jalil LRT station at about 8pm..





Tyng & I in Muzika
This tube/pipe-like thing is to put on the white spot on the globe
Music will be played representing each country


BMW Sauber F1 car in Petrosains Speed section


Torstada chips
Love the salsa sauce
We couldn't finish it
So..
We DABAO!


My chicken with honey and spicy sauce
Yummy!


Tyng's fish and chips


Alice in Wonderland tea party with Mad Hatter


The party looks so real
The cakes look real as well!


Queen of Heart




Tyng & I posed for pictures..
Hope we joined the party in our 'wonderland' as well...



Some other decorations..

I shall call this day: Eli & Adeline in Wonderland


xoxo

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com