Monday 1 March 2010

Only for K-Yan

As what I had promised
I am going to THANK someone in my blog
The reason of THANKING her:
She helped me to do family tree in PowerPoint
because I am so 'dumb dumb' in it
and
when I haven't finish my own slides
She came to the rescue

Actually I forced her to do

This might sound 'dumb dumb'
Cause
Other people will say:
Har? Draw in PowerPoint only ma
'Sha' de this 2 people

Anyway
It was a last minute job
And
Sorry to another person
Due to our funny + 'dumb dumb' brains
Brain(S)
There is an 'S' there
He was troubled
His credit was kinda wasted
LOL


OK, here's the promise

THANK YOU, NG KAH YAN

(I put big big some more, even bigger than JL de)


SORRY, JING LIANG


Anyway
Well done for today presentation

Thumbs up for KFC (later)

xoxo (11b)

1 comments:

k-yan said...

haha..now i feel it was worth to do the family tree 4 u...lol..thou i felt lk vomiting when i m doin it...cant wait 4 d kfc oso!!!!!!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com