Friday 5 December 2008

haiz

Since I step my foot into ukm, my life began as a medical student. Everything was so fantastic during my primary school, high school as well as matriculation. Friends influenced me a lot, but myself is still the major influence in everything I did. But ever since I was in ukm, things seems to change a lot. I totally less active like my life had always been. I started with debate as my first step, I went to the debate camp in bangi. Well, I thought I will always be happy like the other debaters. They had lots of fun & enjoy with each other. After all, I still felt myself left out in the group. Maybe it is totally my own problem. But I had tried to be myself to approach everyone & put my best in all the debate rounds. No matter how, I felt just the same in the debate or not. Friends were in continuous competition now, well, honestly, I don't even know anything about it actually. Nobody really ask me about it or just let me know about it. Feel very disappointed right now...

1 comments:

Sam Leong said...

Do your best and all the best!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com