Thursday 25 December 2008

sem 1 - case closed


*This post should be post on 20th December 2008. Due to some problem in KTSN, I have to post it now*

Semester 1 was a tough road to go through & steep hill to climb. With all the ups & (mostly) downs, I SURVIVE!! As what Prof. Dr Harlina said, exam is a milestone & not the destination. I'm glad that I passed this milestone although I didn't push myself into full speed.

My principle : No full speed ahead
(As I afraid of a corner in front & bang all the way towards it without having time to reduce my speed)

My principle number 2: I'll stay with my own moderate & relaxing pace
(Yeah, everyone has their own limits, I just can't push myself too hard as I'll feel unwell easily)

^_^



Thanks a lot to my so-called 'sister', vin vin for the early morning tart & woke me up with the multiple knocks on my door. The knocks reminds me of PERSIAP people coming up chasing us to Program Pembara Ilmu.. Haha..

By the way,
CONGRATULATIONS TO VIN VIN

Your result is awesome.. Pure genious..
*I'm genious also k... Just ciplak only ma..*
*kiasu-ing*


Here you go.. The pure & *ciplak* genious, Vin Vin & Wen Wen...

Once again, really thanks for the tart as I still wondering (in my dream) what is for my breakfast..

But now, the tart is in my tummy & I am in fed state!!!!

Glucose to Pyruvate to TCA Cycle to ETC...

Storing as glycogen & FAT!!!!!
*OH NO!!! XU VIN'S TART IS MAKING ME FAT... ARGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!*

SEM 1 - CASE CLOSED

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com