Tuesday 9 December 2008

dream & reality..

New friend of mine - INSOMNIA

I couldn't sleep last night until about 3.45am no matter how hard I tried. But then I fell asleep for awhile around 4am or later & woke up at 7am. It must be the effect of the Orange White Coffee I had last night. I always thought coffee didn't give any effects.

In my dream...
I dreamt I went back to campus & checked my new PBL group. I saw my name on the first paper & confirmed myself in PBL 1.. It was just a dream where I only manage to see my own name with blurry vision around. *POOF* I woke up..

Reality...
7.42am, my buddy texted me about my new PBL group & the chinese in my group. Out of my expectation, my group has 7 chinese members which is unusual for us. Well, about 80 chinese & 20 PBL group.. If my math was not so bad, 4 chinese per PBL. In addition, they are all strong members & this is so GREAT!!
PBL 10, this is where i am now..
Bye, PBL 3..

1 comments:

Sam Leong said...

Seeee.... Who say coffee has no effects?!...

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com