Saturday 27 June 2009

Day transformed!!


Yes, got to watch Transformers (Revenge of the Fallen) today in The Curve.. Sitting at the back of the cinema, my very 1st experience in that position.. No tilting needed which is good for our neck, if not.. (haha) Another new experience, we had the couple seats.. 3 couple seats, which consist the 6 of us.. We had our popcorn before the movie started. Well, no time for snack after the all the action starts.. Anyway, thanks to Kevin for the movie..


Lunch... Aiks.. We had it in Italiannies for the 1st time. The portion is SO BIG & the waiter didn't informed us about that. I had a BIG, HUGE penne bolognese with Esprit Raspberry. I am so bloated right now. I think I can't swallow any food more for the rest of the day...


So, my day transformed from a person who doesn't care much about Transformers to a person that sat through the movie excited bout it.. Haha... More transformation of me-self needed day to day.. To stay happier & enjoy my life in UKM...

Forget! Forget! Forget!! I know I can do it!! I'm letting go now... Tataz...

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com