Wednesday 10 July 2013

Favourite Sleeping Mask



I own 2 sleeping mask and this one is totally my favourite!
LANEIGE Water Sleeping Pack EX

I remember buying this only cost me RM 30!
The original price is RM 100, but RM 80 for first time customer
I got another RM 50 off from a Parkson voucher I got being a committee member in EAMSC back in 2009/2010



I bought this on 2nd May 2011 and only use it once to twice per week
Sometimes I love it so much that I don't mind having it every other day

It absorbs so fast on my skin and the smell is so calming

Smelling the gel for a few seconds was even included as one of the step in the instruction paper for this sleeping mask :)




After 800 days later (from 2nd May 2011 until today, 10th July 2013)
*In case you're curious, I really key in the date at the Day Counter. Surprisingly, it is exactly 800 days*


Finishing soon :'(

This 80ml sleeping mask lasts really long and I love how this pamper my skin when I sleep in my air-conditioned room. Even though I have very oily skin, this doesn't give my skin breakout or produce more oil. 


Currently I'm still having another sleeping mask, Nano White Infinity Diligent Night Masque. After finishing this (still full), I'm going back for Laneige. But then, Aupres sleeping mask did caught my attention. 

Other than buying from online Gmarket, the cheapest I can find Laneige Sleeping Pack EX was in the airplane. AirAsia sold 2 bottles for RM140, so cheap!


What's your favourite sleeping mask?

1 comments:

Ielane said...

Laneige water pack sleeping mask is my fav! Love the scent and the mosturizing effect. I stocked up and used almost daily hehe

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com