Thursday 1 October 2009

Lazy + Hungry + Wasting....

Lazy

I have been very lazy since raya holiday til now.. I am not in study mood at all although final is just 5 weeks ahead. If my laziness still haunting me, I will definitely have no time to study.. Terrible feeling right now.. Can't remember what I had read before... Gosh... Hope that this laziness can go away.. Go away!!!

Hungry

I always feel hungry these few days.. I have been eating a lot.. I had a lot of big portion meals and somewhat unhealthy food for 3 meals in 3 different days.. Monday I had lunch with my friends in Uncle Duck Steamboat.. Super full.. Wednesday I had black pepper chicke chop with spaghetti as lunch.. Today I had McD Nugget set plus McFlurry for dinner.. As I mentioned I am lazy.. I didnt do any exercise at all.. I am going to gain weight again.. No way!! But, I am still lazy and hungry.. =(

Wasting..

Wasting of time, daydreaming, watch HK drama, play FB games... =(
Wasting of money, external hard disk, shirts, somewhat unhealthy food =(
Wasting...
Wasting...

=(

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com