Monday 31 May 2010

Youth'10

Proud to say, I joined Youth'10 this year in PWTC. Although I only went for the first day of the even, I am happy enough because that was only my holidays due to my clinical orientation activities.

Besides, all thanks to Tyng a.k.a Adeline for getting me a FREE pass so that I can enjoy the whole thing without paying a cent (exclude my LRT fees)

Pictures paint a thousand words. I will let the pictures do all the talking or imagination or what-so-ever.

I missed out a lot of things in picture. I am sorry that there was so many people around there. Grabbing my phone all the times sound not safe at all.




Here are the sponsors and partners
*claps claps for them*
Good job!

This Youth'10 stamp thing last in my hand for more than 24 hours
When the 'word' disappeared, it sort of looks like bruises
*seems like I just punch somebody*
What's inside?




I love this.. So bulat..
But I didn't know what is this..
=.="

Mega Jenga!!!

Radio stations DJs were there
Making some noise.. haha XD
And giving out free gifts


This is the bag they gave after we registered
Initially, Tyng, Elaine & I thought there were Forever 21 free stuffs in there
It turned out to be just a bag and 2 packets of Teh O Ais
Anyway, it was very useful

Yes, this were all the stuff I stuffed into my Forever 21 bag throughout my Youth'10 Day 1

This was the shirt I bought from WWF booth
It cost me RM25
I remembered they came to my hostel when I was in Titiwangsa, they sold it for RM16 only
Anyway, Tyng told me that I might not know when I will see this anymore
So, I bought it XD

This is the Teh O Ais I mentioned above
Free stuff

Just filled in a form
Played a computer game
Took a picture with slogan
We get this for FREE
A dozen in there!
LIBRESSE

Free Laneige Water Sleeping Pack
This is definitely an expensive stuff if buy the whole tub of it

Free 1 pair of contact lens by Ciba Vision
Can choose colour contact or colourless
But, colour contact lens can last for 1 day
Colourless lens last for 1 month
I think you can guess which one i picked...

I bought a necklace for myself
Handmade polymer clay decorative stuff
I even choose the colour of the strings and bag for my necklace

This is our libresse picture
Can't see what we wrote?
"Because of you LIBRESSE, we are SUPER"
Noted the 2 Superman shirts there
People called us the Sisters of Superman

Signing out... Tata


ZzZz

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com