Saturday 15 June 2013

For sensitive oily skin: Eau Thermale Avene Oil Control Milk (Only Beauty Review)

"It is very lightweight and absorbs quickly in the skin. The good point is, it does not leave sticky feeling on the face. It is more suitable for mild oily skin."


Eau Thermale Avene Oil Control Milk 

I've applied for sample from OnlyBeauty.com everyday if I remember to log into the website, just trying my luck. After exams and passing them happily, went for a trip and came home, it slipped off my mind that I actually have successful sample application until Mr. Postman dropped this on my mailbox. Thank you!

About the product
- An oil regulating moisturizer for sensitive and oily skin
- Help restrain sebum and prevent acne while shielding and soothing skin
- Contains Avene Thermal Spring Water for relieving and anti-irritating properties
- Blended with active ingredients for anti-irritants and anti-bacterial benefits
- Skin appears fresh, supple, hydrated and matte-looking
- Fragrance-free, preservative-free, colorant-free, hypoallergenic & non-comedogenic

Directions for use
Apply day and night on cleansed face and neck

My experience
Regarding the brand Eau Thermale Avene, it is famous for its products specialized for sensitive skin. I've only try one of its product which is Thermal Spring Water a few times and I love it! 

Forgive me for not taking the picture of the Oil Control Milk, too excited squeezing them out of the packet and immediately use it. 

I like it for being so lightweight and fragrance-free. It spreads easily on the skin and absorb immediately. It does not leave sticky feeling on my face. I have very oily skin, unfortunately it does not stay comfortably too long on my skin. My skin started to feel oily again in the afternoon, about 4 hours after applying the Oil Control Milk. (I was sitting at home all day long, not an aftermath of being outdoor)

I suggest it is more suitable for anyone with mild oily face, mine was oily level 90000 =.=
And of course for anyone suffering from sensitive .

Price
50ml - RM 89


Love

1 comments:

Henry Tan said...

yes agree with u. not leaving sticky feeling is important! ahah

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com