Wednesday 4 June 2008

I'm bacK...

After KMJ and slacking around at home, I'm back blogging... Lots of people are blogging now but I'm out of idea what to BLOG..

WHAT A RELIEVE!!!!! NO WORRIES ON RESULT ANYMORE!!!


4.00!!! What an ideal result!!! Well, excellent result doesnt mean we will get what we want. The chance might be high but there is still possibility for not getting the top choice. U KNOW!!!!!

So, after some considering, I made my decision to list Universiti Malaya medical course as my first choice. The others choices are medic, dentistry and pharmacy. I'm crossing my fingers that the government will put me around the top choices, at least from the top to the fourth choice. Well, I still need to wait and see.. Wish me best of luck then...


ANOTHER CHALLENGE DRIVING ON MY WAY!!!


I'm now having driving lesson every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday in the morning.. But recently, it had changed to afternoon.. Well, there are good and bad.. The good thing is I don't have to wake up early in the morning and drive like I had just awaken.. The bad thing, sleepy in the hot and warm afternoon.. My lesson usually starts at 3pm, I have my nap on that time sometimes.. Hehe, but no worries.. It is okay as I got to learn and have my test. I will have my driving test most probably on 16th June.. Hopefully I dont have to go there again after that.. Part of it is my skill,but I still need some luck anyway.... Again, wish me luck!!!

1 comments:

Sam Leong said...

Good luck, my dear!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com