Friday 20 June 2008

waiting for my offer letter

After all the excitement for getting into UKM to do medicine, it is now all down to preparation before the registration.. Medical checkup, opening bank account, more passport size pictures and lots more to be done. Well, I haven't start doing any of it as the offer letter is still no where to be seen right now. I'm crossing my fingers that the offer letter will reach soon so that I am able to accomplish those tasks.. I will have to register at UKM Bangi hall on the 29th of June around 2pm to 5pm.. So, as these days passed by 'boringly', I'm hunting for postman most of the time.. Haha.. Hopefully everything will be done as soon as possible so that I won't need to rush all my way to UKM..

Looking through d academic calender in UKM Infoline, I noticed that I will have to go through 2 weeks of orientation which they called as Minggu Mesra Pelajar.. I didn't know how mesra will be or more in ragging the juniors.. The 1st week, I'll have the orientation in Bangi campus with the rest of newly registered UKM students. For the 2nd week, I will move to KL campus (which is my campus) to continue with Mesra Pelajar Fakulti.. Darn.. It's bored to have 2 weeks orientation. I'm dying to start my lesson after around 3 months of slacking.. Anyway, will update soon if there's any news to share.. tataz....

1 comments:

Sam Leong said...

Slacking...

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com