Monday 16 June 2008

WTH!!!!!

Wake up damn early in the morning for the sake of driving test I am having today. Well, register myself, get my turn and everything bla bla bla... I started off with the parking, 3 pointer turn and up the cliff test. In the beginning everything goes well and I found out the car I am using for the test was kind of different with the one I had during my practices. So, done my parking and turning very well and fast. So, I continued up the cliff and stop at the yellow box. I pulled the handbrake and had my hand up for confirmation. The JPJ people telling me okay.. So, I took off the brake and step on the fuel pedal.. But the car slide down a bit before I drive ahead. Well, I didn't feel the slide is worst but I ended up fail!!!! As he said so, what can I fight for? I can't see the wheel of the car.

While on the road, I got pissed off by the JPJ people again.. He kept nagging that I drove too slow.. Compared to those drivers on the road, I admit that I am a bit slower but I am on the test!! There were so many cars on the road today and you really can't go very fast that time. Besides that, he kept showing those boring face to me. Lying with his back at the passenger seat like he is having a boring day, giving those *sigh* gestures... HMMM... JPJ... SHAITE!!!!! At last, I managed to pass the test on the road with that unsatisfy look from the JPJ people.. Whatever!! Because they are whatever as well...

So, I have to retake my driving test for the inside part next Monday (23th June).. Hopefully this will be the last time I am there as a 'calon'...

1 comments:

Sam Leong said...

Since when you know how to use SHAITE?... Haha... So Irish...

Anyways, good luck next Monday...

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com