Friday 15 October 2010

3 things I want to improve...

  • Be serious about study and exams
  • Improve my skills on my piano
  • Exercise and jog
So much regrets on not being very serious on my studies right after I finished my matriculation, screwed a lot of my exams in medical school. Glad that I am still surviving but I feel this is insufficient.

Much much more regrets when I see people so professional with their music instruments and the passion towards it. I love to learn about guitar, right now. But, I never been good in piano yet even I had it with me since I was 6. I guess my music teacher was right then, I am kind of music deaf AND failed to appreciate the wonders of it.


Love

2 comments:

T said...

different people do better with other musical instruments. only some seem to be good in all.

Xu Vin said...

hey girl dun pressure urself too much :P while we marvel at how ppl excel in their fields n bcome like renowned musicians in the end it boils down to who you are and what makes u unique. besides, it would be hard on urself to say u were not serious enough in ur studies in prev yrs cz you've worked long and hard to get whr u are today. :D cheers to that yea! u'll make an awesome doctor :P

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com