Saturday 30 October 2010

Dine in Hornbill Restaurant & Cafe in KL Bird Park

Blamed Malaysia Cup and definitely the jammed road with cars!
From Sri Petaling, we were swayed all the way to Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur just to avoid the jam

Didn't even know there is such thing (Malaysia Cup) until I saw the jam in Bukit Jalil

Here we are, Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur!

A wonderful place to dine in nature with the accompaniment of birds


The bird behind us just didn't want to give up on trying to persuade us to feed it food
Unfortunately, we are not allowed to feed the bird there


Hornbill 



Very close shot, it was just behind me that time
It was behind me the whole time I was eating


Can you see the monkeys?


Uncle's food :
Rice with chicken curry + yoghurt
My first time trying this combination, it was really nice though


Ern's spaghetti carbonara 


Ying's fish with creamy tomato lemon sauce
One fine healthy-looking dish..


Tyng's fish and chips
The fish was a bit small to me, I expect it came bigger
But I guess this portion was just right for Tyng


Mine!
BBQ Chicken...
Love the potato wedges a lot, the chicken was a bit hard and dry
A very satisfying meal, other than having a bird kept stretching its neck to take a peek on my chicken
Once I finished my chicken, it flew away
Bird, how realistic you are!

Sadly, Ying's TV Phone was squeezed and cracked today
The phone is still alive, but the touchscreen not working anymore
It was Halloween Eve, the cracked represent spidey web XD

Love

4 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

The food looks good (:

Unknown said...

Now I suddenly have the urge to go for nice food!

JoinMe said...

Hi Qi Wen
Kindly be informed that this post has been reprinted on JoinMe.com.my, thanks. ^^
P/S: We have put your name and link credit back to this article.

Anonymous said...

I'm curious what drinks did you guys ordered?

I just saw on the menu, a glass of mineral water cost RM9!! LOL tap water RM1

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com