Tuesday 13 July 2010

espresSoup & Despicable Me

Another Sunday spent with my cousins in Mid Valley Megamall
Well, I spent majority of my Sundays with my cousins anyway
Trying to spend as much time with Alex before he further his study in Hong Kong
Wish I can follow him there!

Plus, I am going to spend my 8 weeks in Tanjung Karang soon
(When you see how the days passed, it is actually very soon)

Brunch in espresSoup, The Gardens
(Note the word 'brunch' because I woke up late due to World Cup semi-final last night)
Germany won the game before our brunch, so we decided to try Soup in Bread, the finest farmer bread from Germany 

Love this!
Soup in different languages at the counter



A healthier choice, Pumpkin Soup!


Clam Chowder!


Mushroom Soup!


Traditional Tomato Spaghetti


Spaghetti Carbonara


It was really nice!
You guys should try this

It is also available in Times Square, MPH Megastore One Utama, Plaza Low Yat, Prima Avenue Cyberjaya, MPH The Curve
Newly open : Kepong Village Mall
Coming soon : KLCC, Tesco Village Mall, MPH Subang Parade

Can visit their main website :


Time for MOVIE
Despicable Me! 

Lol..
I am so happy that I get to buy popcorn this time
The line was too long and too little time for me to grab one when I watched Toy Story 3
This time, I went there 45 minutes earlier just to queue for popcorns!




They are so c.u.t.e!
Some with one eye, some with two..
The way they talk really blow me off
I wish I had this as friends (not pets lah..)


Signing off... Enjoy!


Love

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com