Wednesday 14 July 2010

Not for impatient people




There is no way for me to become an impatient person right now. My pink dell inspiron 1420 which had served me for 2 years 7 months is getting lag and problematic. Reformatted once last year but still a lot of problem.

- It takes her own sweet time when you power on
- Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are always unresponsive and crashed
- Sudden onset of 'blue screen' whenever I am doing something
- Weak and poor detection of Wi-fi
- Get warm and super hot very easily
- Become not responding and hang whenever I rename new folder
- Become not responding again when I empty my recycle bin
- Disk check too often
- Very slow in every aspect
- The cover is very dirty due to its rubbery material that the dust can't be removed by wiping it with anything
- The screen pixels were deformed sometimes
- No webcam allowed during MSN because it will hang and I have to restart my laptop

There are still something good...
- The sound system is still very well maintained
- Keyboard still looks good without any faded letter
- Webcam still working
- Downloaded games and applications can work quite well

Hope I still can own this laptop for some times. I never think of changing my laptop any moment from now.

Love

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com