Sunday 5 September 2010

Replacement of Day 28 challenge

Day 28 : a picture of you last year and now, how have you change since then

Last year during Junior Welcoming Night (2009)


This year during the last day of my first posting (2010)

.Physical.
Not much changes in me. According to my mom, I am thinner now. Should be a good news to me, right? Haha XD

.Mental.
Should be more mature, I presume. It is a big difference being in the circle of pre-clinical stuff and clinical. Everything in my study changes. Environment changed from Titiwangsa hostel to Prisma Perdana condominium in Cheras. From taking bus to class to walking to hospital. From no roommate to 5 house mates. From no swimming pool to taking picture in swimming pool (LOL)

.Behavior.
Getting lazy and sleep more!

.Appetite.
Eat more and more. Tried a lot of food in KL and Singapore.

.Blog.
More posts this year.

Love

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com