Wednesday 29 December 2010

Dumped song challenge

Including song challenges in some of my blog post seems out of topic and unrelated
That is why I had dumped it aside for more that a week

I hope they did not 'merajuk' at me for being such an ignorant
Trying to give myself an excuse not to study is to create a new post for all the missed song challenge that I should had it daily for 30 days

Day 14: A song that no one expect me to love
Baby - Justin Bieber
That was when the song was just released. It was not very bad actually because I wouldn't care who is the singer as long as the song is pleasant for me. But it was kind of boring for me right now that I might just skip it in my media player

Day 15: A song that describe me
It will be either
Time of My Life - David Cook
OR
No Boundaries - Kris Allen
This is all what I'm doing right now. Having the time of my life every seconds and hours of the day to chase my dream and create no boundaries in between dream and reality

Day 16: A song that I used to love but now hate
I should apply this to Baby by Justin Bieber just now. Anyway, never mind then. So, for this one I will go for
Nobody - Wonder Girls
I just don't get it why people still love playing this song for every events even though it was quite long already. There are new songs-lah..

Day 17: A song that I hear often in the radio
I seldom listen to radio ever since I was in O&G posting. So, this will apply to the time I was in Tanjong Karang doing my community health posting
Misery - Maroon 5
Every time I start typing reports or doing slide shows, this song will be play in radio station

Day 18: A song that I wish I hear in the radio
Telephone - Lady Gaga ft Beyonce
No reason why

Day 19: A song from my favourite album
I don't have a favourite album, sorry

Day 20: A song when I listen to when I'm angry
I don't think I will mind in choosing song when I'm angry
Sound of the wind and also the fan in my room perhaps..

Love

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com