Tuesday 7 December 2010

What I want for Christmas

I have been keeping my eyes on those Christmas Gift Box of facial cleanser range and fragrance range
I already own tons of teddy and my bedroom is like a zoo
Sweets and chocolates aren't my love
Keep flowers for valentine only when true love found me (KIV this)

I asked myself, what did I want for Christmas?


Actually I myself have no idea why I wish to have a Bible this Christmas
Honestly, I'm not a Christian, my family is not Christian
But I found peace reading Bible
I don't own one, but I did flipped through people's bible when I saw it
I did read it online
I remember once I was so nervous (I couldn't remember why), I read some phrases from Bible online
It was a good guide of cure
I wouldn't say it is a cure, it was a good guide of curing the whole situation

Religious matter is sensitive
I'm just opening the view of my mind

I am thinking to grab some Christmas gifts for my friends this weekend
Anything in your wish list?

Love

2 comments:

Xu Vin said...

when you wanted a Bible, God is speaking to you :) u have been blessed! :D

T said...

i go try to get you a nice one mahu? haha. later you end up with more than one bible pulak.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com