Friday 10 December 2010

Sneak peek of my bag


I wonder what is in my colleagues' bag when we are in hospital
Because what is in my bag is so not medical related
I wonder if everyone else is the same like mine
Or only contain medical-related stuffs in there

Sneak peek inside my bag


1. Evian (spell it backward "naive") Face Spray
2. Japanese Blossom Cherry Body Mist
3. Red comb
4. Pink note book
5. Vaseline Aloe Fresh Hydrating Lotion
6. Vaseline Intensive Care
7. Za Lipstick
8. Stolen Vigilenz suture
9. $$$
10. Hotel Sri Petaling water bottle
11. Dettol Aloe Vera hand sanitizer

It just look like a bag that meant for stolen stuff from the beauty care shop!

Day 01 : Favorite song

For the time being, it is either

"I See the Light" in Tangled by Mandy Moore & Zachary Levi


OR

"If I Had You" by Adam Lambert


Love

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com