Wednesday 22 December 2010

Of Me & No Tang Yuan

Happy Winter Solstice Festival!
(Anyone with no idea about Winter Solstice Festival, read it up in Wikipedia --> HERE)

Initially, I forgot totally about Winter Solstice
All this while I am reminded by being ask to eat tang yuan (glutinous rice ball) by my Mom
Far away from home and I don't remember any festival at all


The classic glutinous rice ball with black sesame filling
Not my favourite
I like it with lots of peanut!


In the timeline, this is consider the modern glutinous rice ball
With more colours and look more joyful
Usually the small one has no filling in it, just practically a glutinous rice ball

I'm away from home and practically busy with my posting, I didn't have a single glutinous rice ball at all

My lunch was filled with roti canai telur and honey dew

This is my dinner
Maggi Kari Letup! 

With dessert...

Cornetto's Strawberry Kisses
(Actually I wanted to buy Blackforest, I didn't know why once I took it out from the plastic bag, it was Strawberry. I didn't know I picked the wrong one =.=")


Missed song challenges (a LOT)

Day 07: A song that reminds me of certain event
One in a Million - Bosson
It reminds me of the video my practicum mates did when we reached the end of matriculation life and we watched it all together during Sains Informatik class. Miss you guys a lot, Hayat 50 KMJ 07/08

Day 08: A song that I know all the words to
(There is this one thing about me listening to song, I don't know the lyrics even thousand times I listen to it because I don't tend to pay attention to a song lyrics)
Cut out ABCs and other children songs PLUS our national anthem, let's see
You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift

Day 09: A song that I can dance to
We're All In This Together - High School Musical casts
I trained on the dance to tone myself last time, now I still love it if I got the chance to dance

Day 10: A song that makes me fall asleep
Falling In Love With You - Elvis Presley
I love this song but seriously, it is just way too slow for my generation, perhaps?

Day 11: A song from your favourite band
I don't have a particular favourite band, but for this challenge, I'm going to pick:
American Honey - Lady Antebellum

Day 12: A song from a band you hate
Sorry, I didn't hate any band

Day 13: A song that is a guilty pleasure
Lol, why make myself feel so bad after listening to the song anyway
I think maybe:
I Like It - Enrique Iglesia
(This is also a song that I can dance with - Aerobics during Intervention Program in Tanjong Karang!)


Love

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com