Thursday 6 January 2011

Dumped song challenge 2


No explanation needed

Day 21: A song that I listen to when I'm happy
Anyway You Want It / Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin' - Glee casts
They really rock this mash up!

Day 22: A song that I listen when I'm sad
When You're Gone - Avril Lavigne

Day 23: A song that I want to play in my wedding
Faithfully - Glee casts
Don't even know why!

Day 24: A song that I wan to play in my funeral
I'll Be There - Michael Jackson
Well, I might be gone, I will always be there for those I care

Day 25: A song that makes me laugh
It's My Life / Confessions - Glee casts
I always laugh when I see Finn's restless face and how they dance and kick!

Day 26: A song that I can play on an instrument
Hmm...
Sonatina? Clementi? 

Day 27: A song that I wish I could play
Beauty and the Beast
Heard the pianist in Garden played last night, it was a pretty piece

Day 28: A song that makes me guilty
I never feel guilty listening to song, not I'm the one singing pun


Love

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com