Tuesday 26 April 2011

I grew up with them

I don't get it why school children or teenagers nowadays don't like to go to school
I miss my high school badly

This is going to be a pictures post!


#1 Form 5 graduation dinner in Raha's house
Left to Right: Wan, Punitha, yours truly, Kugila
This is the "Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur" (WPKL) gang
Why "WPKL"?
Combination of the initial from our names


#2 Hosting my school first ever Convent Idol a.k.a Talentime
My first hosting experience during Form 4, with co-host Raha


#3 Master of ceremony during school patriotic day celebration
Second hosting experience during Form 4, with my co-host Faten


#4 Leadership camp in SMK Canossian Convent Kluang
With fellow friends and juniors in the dorm
This is a camp for the prefects and I'm one of the 4 Pembimbing Rakan Sebaya (PRS) who were chosen to attend this camp with them


#5 Winning the banner contest for the school patriotic day celebration
This was during Form 4, if I not mistaken
Pictures with my fellow artists!


#6 Informal Form 4 class picture with the Science & Math club rabbits!
How I miss those rabbits...


#7 After school activity
I don't remember why we stay back after school here, something to do with Science & Math club, I think


#8 My last ever Sport's Day
Last chance to bring glory to the Red House
2nd for 4x100m


#9 PRS trip to Kelantan & Terengganu
If I'm not mistaken, this is somewhere Bukit Puteri, Kuala Terengganu


#10 Seniors in Leadership camp in Kluang
With our camp instructor (the guy on the left in black)


#11 Form 3 class picture
Spot me!
*hint* I'm the class treasurer

"It was all those moments that brought me to who I am today" - Qi Wen

Love

3 comments:

Isaac Tan said...

let's all go back to high school! Lol.

Know what I think? they should make a high school for adults. Hahaha, just for us to relive our high school experiences. But no kinky thoughts la! LOL

Koh Kian Fai said...

hahah high school pic? =P no Pri School 1? lol or I miss it

Xu Vin said...

so nice to have all these pictures! :P i think i lost most of my sec sch pics.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com