Thursday 28 April 2011

I'm a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!

Heya..err, no. Ahoy!
How are.. err.. How is.. ehmmm... How how how....
How be.. Yeah. How be you today?

*SIGH*
Guess I still need to go find a brush now, wait...
Yeah, need a brush to brush up my skill speaking Pirates

Why so?
This is because Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides is hitting the cinema soon bringing in more waves than ever!

This is a blog post contest to take part in Nuffnang Premiere Screening-Pirates of the Caribbean : On Stranger Tides (3D) courtesy of Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures Malaysia
You too can join, check here

Pirates of the Caribbean 4



I have a task to complete now in order to join Jack Sparrow and mates with a pretty girl to soar through the tides of stranger!


Here I go to be Pirate Eli!

First thing to be a pirate is to know 3 BEST things about being a pirate


 #1 The adventure to soar through the stranger tides!
What's a pirate without the adventure?
Being a pirate, I get to brave through the sea, kill my motion sickness and always be prepare to get through the natural disaster OR MAYBE attacks by some other green-eyed pirates!
Pirates love NEW adventure and a challenging one, we wouldn't want to explore only places that we already know. That is what we said "BORING! pfft" New adventure, new wave and there is where we say HELLO to strangers and its tide!


#2 I get to be ONE-EYE human! Woohoo!
Looking at things with one eye is so much cooler than having both, because using both is too normal and BORING~ Told ya pirate no like boring stuffy (failed speaking pirates)
But, how to fight if I have to use my hand to cover one eye?
And I'm a new pirate that has no money to make myself look cooler?

Solution : look at next picture!


Natural way to get myself the "one eye" look!
This is the modern look, where I can switch eye by just "flipping" my fringe, don't ya like it?


#3 I GET TO EAT FREE SEAFOOD (my favorite)
Soaring in the sea, living in the ship, me can have all the SEAFOOD I want!
Get to catch them everyday, every hour, every minutes


Yummy!
Best thing being a pirate is to get lots of FREE SEAFOOD
Om nom nom nom
What can I ask more when eating free is like the best thing ever in life
Bless my pirate life!


When I'm bored and no adventure, I get to rear some fish and play with them!
What about some clown fish like this one that is almost bigger than me


SO........


Am I a qualified pirate now?
Can take me to stranger tides?


Mind you "The Fish", pirate has no mercy!

WAIT!!!!!! 
Me is a GREEDY pirate!

Pirate's life is no easy with all the hard work
Just look at my fingernails!


ME WANT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!
(Picture courtesy of Nuffnang)

Me want this to be a pirate with nice fingernails!



AHOY!!!
Calling all my other fellow pirates to join me to stranger tides!
Faster before I am leaving with Jack Sparrow with the others


I pass myself as a pirate first
Pirate Eli signing off!

*Yeah, the bottle is my weapon and don't underestimate it, it is good when it lands on you*



Love

10 comments:

SiMon Har said...

your blog post is really good and funneh! y u wan to eat Nemo? LOL

good luck in winning the prize and ticket!

bryan chooi said...

why u blek nemo! anyway a super creative post =D

Koh Kian Fai said...

fuiyoh dam fierce LOL! good luck k! must come because nearer to u right? =P jk

T said...

you called me? good luck to you too pirate!

Hilda Milda™ said...

This is good (: All the best then!!

Jayren Kwan Hann Yaw said...

wow ! i like like ! Cute and nice ! I always like your blog post 1 . =p Sure can win dy one . Good luck ! =p

Lynette ♥ said...

Haha..nice post! Good luck in winning! :)

Isaac Tan said...

"Know what? This post I like. it's cool and you look really cute. Good luck Eli!"

Tony said...

HAHA nice

Maryam Abdul Hadi said...

Funny lah qi wen! Hope you win!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com