Saturday 12 February 2011

We were made for each other

This morning I was awake when my cousin came into the room and told me my baby had arrived

I thought baby is going to give me a surprise on Valentine
But baby is here early so that I can be with 'him' 24 hours during Valentine

Here's my baby Mac!

After stalking, dreaming and drooling so long for you, finally you belong to me!
Hope we live happily ever after...


All the way from Singapore and it is mine now! 


Heart their packaging a lot
Everything was packed nicely and it is either transparent plastic or white


Baby, you're so WHITE, stylish and cool


With super cool introduction and make me instantly click with you
Awwwwww.....


I found my Valentine for the year
Muacks!

Hope Baby Pink (my previous dell laptop) don't see this!
I can't afford polygamy...


Deeply in Love

7 comments:

Isaac Tan said...

wow! Very nice! Can I have one too for valentines? :P

Koh Kian Fai said...

LOL I thought what is your baby > . < this is YOUR BABY LOL . . . .

Enjoy playing it =) Dam Expensive le!! lol

Lynette ♥ said...

Just in time for Valentine! Awesome! =D

Hilda Milda™ said...

OMG OMG OMG I want one too!

Jayren Kwan Hann Yaw said...

wow ! Mac ! cool ! White is nice ! Enjoy using it ! =D

Xu Vin said...

owh wowwwww!

Elwyn~! said...

WOW WOW WOW~! How I wish I had 1 too~! Enjoy it girl~!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com