Wednesday 16 February 2011

Boring posting

My roommates and I were so reluctant to wake up this morning
When I opened I eyes, everything was so PINK
I have no idea how I slept under the blanket
That is why when I wake up, I saw my pink blanket only
Only realized I was wrapped inside


Suppose to have class at 11.45am, but cancelled last minute
So, I decided to have Le Tour de Hospitale
Searching for case that I can present tomorrow during my team class
It was kind of sad when patients rejected you everyday
I end up flipping the case notes reading from it than asking from the patient


My friend seriously need to improve her photography skill
It seems like I'm in heaven or in someone's dream


This is retarded and cool at the same time
I didn't pose it this way purposely
Random but somehow retarded-ly cool



 I wonder why they all squatting, sitting and standing at this place
The patient sleeping at this bed was asleep
So slumber!


Students and doctors' parking lot in PPUKM
Spot some nice cars?

Love

4 comments:

Koh Kian Fai said...

2nd photo was dam cool LOL!! and what heaven or dreamland =.= touch wood LOL

Jayren Kwan Hann Yaw said...

Dreamland! lol ! haha

Xue Ren said...

u looks cool weyyy! =D

Isaac Tan said...

the nice cars must be the doctors!

Btw your dreamy picture looks scary wei! With your hand pointing at me like that can give me nightmares. I think I saw a ghost movie with the exact same scenario. hehe

isaactan.net

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com