Sunday 29 May 2011

My Sister of Eternal Flower : Pig Pig 猪


Spending my remaining holidays watching the new released drama series in Hong Kong, My Sister of Eternal Flower (花花世界花家姐). To date, Hong Kong and Astro had just release 10 episodes of the series, while myself is chasing this series online!

Starred by Charmaine Sheh as Fa Lai Chu, being as a girl with intellectual disability with with only IQ of a 10-year old child. Alongside with the main actor, Raymond Lam as a notorious wealthy guy. Toby Leung and Pierre Ngo as the supporting actress and actor.

It was so cute to see Charmaine in mushroom head playing with her Pig Pig  that was said it was made by herself in the series, that later will lead this plushie to the market with the help of Raymond.


Pig Pig 猪 is the main thing that attract me in this series, besides the casts!
See! So cute!


The casts along side with big Pig Pig during their series promotion

Can I have some Pig Pig  too?

Love

11 comments:

Jackie said...

lol her hair cut in this series, hou meng hin copy ah wong (roger kwok) 1 ! hahaha

Xue Ren said...

hmm, i love her outlook, *mushroom hair!* is the drama nice? =)

JESSICA CHAW said...

Hahaa! I like the pig pig zhu too! I love Lamfung. He's cute. :p

Hilda Milda™ said...

I got no time to watch, I got a few episodes already T_T

Anonymous said...

I'm watching this show also! BTW come and join the angry bird, it should be very fun one :)

Anonymous said...

Me too loved Pig Pig 猪!!! Do anybody know where to buy! I searched online but can't find.
If you got any idea, pls drop an email to stagingyourhome@hotmail.com. Thank you!

~mEm0RiEs~ said...

love the pig pig zhu so much... wish that someone would be able to made it and sell it to me.. lolx...

Secret Lau said...

here got sell

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.125030154247043.32726.100002201766099

daa said...

PRE-ORDER PIGPIG猪 :D!!! VISIT http://www.pigpigzhuu.blogspot.com/ NOW. LIMITED STOCK ONLY!! MEET UP AVAILABLE TOO! WE SHIP INTERNATIONALLY TOO! (((:

1 FOR RM32 AND 1 SET (5PIECES) FOR RM145, FREE POSTAGE (MALAYSIA ONLY!) :D BUY 2 SETS AND REBATE 10% ON NEXT PURCHASE :D

Anonymous said...

Are there anyone selling pig pig zhu in Singapore?

Anonymous said...

may i know where can i get pig pig zhu?

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com