Monday 2 August 2010

Day 01 challenge : Interesting facts about myself

Day 01 - A recent picture of you (myself) and 15 interesting facts about myself



Recent picture.
-done-

15 interesting facts about myself
(Maybe it is not so interesting after all)

#1
The most interesting thing is having a name called Leong Qi Wen. Almost 50% or more people get my name wrong most of the time

#2 
I share the same birthday with Prince William.
Nothing to be excited about

#3
I learned piano at the age of 6 and graduated with ABRSM certificate of Grade 8 at the age of 15
I failed my Grade 5 exam
(ABRSM = Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music)

#4
Behind my house is Sungai Segamat and my house was flooded until the level of waist during Johor Mega Flood December 2006

#5
The name Elisabeth was given to myself by myself when I watched Survivor Season 2 where one of a very lovely contestant I supported named Elisabeth

#6
I never own a pen drive.
All I have before this was my brother's 256MB free stuff from UCD

#7
I used to have collection of Michael Owen's pictures. Then I changed it to Frank Lampard

#8
Doctor has never been put into my ambition list when I was in school
Now, I am a medical student

#9
The first sports I represent my school was rhythmic gymnastic
In the category of hoop, ball, clubs and rope
I didn't compete in the ribbons event

#10
I was once an athlete, a cheerleader and commander on the same day during Sports Day 2006
(I am glad I made the decision to take part in all 3 events at once. That was my last sports day in my life for now)

#11
I am totally spoiled by my parents and brother as the youngest

#12
The first soft toy I had was my doggie named Monie from my mom at the age of 15!

#13
At home, I sleep with Monie, AhLut (giraffe), Nemo, 3 bear bear, Dai Tao Pok (another doggie), Lion
All my soft toys

#14
I am not efficient in medical stuff at all, actually.
I am most efficient in language

#15
I am single


Love

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com