Thursday 5 August 2010

Day 04 challenge - Habit

Day 04 - a habit that you wish you didn't have

Let's see, it has to be loving the new, forgetting the old
Don't get me wrong, I am not talking about friends or people here (must highlight!)
It is about stuff I owned

Seriously, I always have this habit and the consequence is having too many things at once
Once I will love that particular things and I will buy, in the next 2 to 3 months, I might think the other stuff is better than the previous one
The habit that I wish that is not in me is that I never consider to finish the previous one until I get the new one
No, I will go for the new one and directly start using it
Sooner or later the previous one will be put aside

***

Example (real scenario)

I bought product A after a few recommendations by the people in the store which sounds really good for me. I used it like a new toy for about 2 to 3 months or sometimes longer. When something new in the commercials (Product B), I will be very curious if it catches my eyes. Soon, I will get the new one and use it. The previous one, it is either I was nagged by my mom to used it or after the nagging, I will say "Mummy, nah, gei ni yong" (Mummy, nah, I let you use it) (Must highlight, it is my Golden Words). Everyday my mom will keep telling me that she is using my leftover stuffs. Sometimes she even tell me how good it is when she use it, I guess to let me know that thing is still in good condition. The good thing is, my dad won't care what is happening around. 

Anyway, I am not so bad also (-LAH). This habit still inside me somewhere. Nowadays, trying my best to reduce the evil showtime in me. Kesian my mom also. I will show my evil tail and horn when I am in clothes store, accessories store, pharmacy and when I see bags and high heels. I guess people will be like "Yeeerrrrrr, so GIRLY...."

Another echo ringing my ear again "Bazir duit!". Yeah, expecting my brother to say that.

After this post and the a few post before this, I guess the answer is quite expected for the question : How many facial products I owned?

Conclusion of the challenge : I am totally spoiled! 

Love

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com