Wednesday 4 August 2010

Day 03 challenge - Friends & I

Day 03 - a picture of you and your friends


I love the challenge for giving me an 's' at the end of the word 'friend'.
Which mean I can choose a picture that has the most friends in there.
Friends come and go, but we are still friends
Mind I don't use the word 'were' because friends have no past tense

Love this picture a lot, taken during first year
Blink of an eye, I am already in clinical year
How innocent that time
We don't have everyone inside the picture for second year because they separate guys and girls

Here are some memories I gathered during my 1st year
With the face of enjoy and relax
Now, most picture are acting pro (LOL)
Ya what, during pre clinical year, we just went into the lecture hall and sleep
Or else, just skip it
The tense moment was PBL 2nd session (depends on doctor) and CSL during 2nd year

Now, I feel tense every moment
That's when I couldn't elicit any findings
And when my supervisor looking at me expecting brilliant answer
Duh..
Saying goodbye to Internal Medicine in another 2 days
The toughest question is not what is the disease or management or investigation
It is "What have you learn in this 8 weeks?"
I guess everyone will start the answer with "Ermmm...."


Love

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com