Sunday 22 August 2010

Day 20 & 21 : sorry, miss out..

Day 20 : someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future

Even a future teller or a magic 8 ball wouldn't give me the exact answer for this question. They might only tell me in a few years or perhaps in some specific days I will meet someone and things will happen. Anyway, how many of these are true actually? Nobody can actually really tell me what will happen.

What I can actually tell now is family member. He is going to be my family member anyway, so include 'him' in the family wouldn't be a mistake at all. This question is really awkward right now. Better stop here.

Let me continue with day 21, as I missed out day 20.

Day 21 : what's make you different from anyone else

I myself makes the difference as there is no second Qi Wen that looks like me and share exactly the same personality with me. My mom and dad makes me someone that can't be duplicate or clone.

Report from Tanjong Karang :

As I mentioned previously, I labeled this posting as boring posting. Until today, nothing really interesting peppered in my posting yet. Even though it was weekend, we did not have a rest day. We started our community survey walking around in Kampung Bukit Belimbing Saturday and we continued to cover the area today (Sunday). Gee, this is even worst than my internal medicine posting. And what we done here was totally bored to death. I don't see the enjoyment yet except seeing through the lens of the villagers (lol, didn't mention this word for so long). Walking few kms only covering 22 houses with Kok Joo and John was very tiring but we are not done yet. A real big SIGH!


Love

1 comments:

T said...

you did day 22 instead of 21. hahah.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com