Tuesday 3 August 2010

TVB upcoming series that I can't wait

If you share the same interest with me loving every seconds of TVB drama series, this is going to be something we can share about.

It is quite some times I am a fan of watching Charmaine Sheh's drama series since she acted in The Return of Cuckoo with Julian Cheung. Up til now, she still the TV Queen in Hong Kong where she is still in demand for more series. Recent successful series is the well known Beyond the Realm of Conscience and there are more to come airing soon.

After all, this caught my attention when I read her one stop English blog about Charmaine


New series 花花世界花家姐 (Colorful World of Sister Fa)

Charmaine will partner Raymond Lam this time and both of them have a very challenging role to play in the series.
Charmaine plays the role of  a mentally stunted girl of 10 years old while Raymond plays a totally spoiled guy with money.

I myself can't wait for this. But they are still filming, I guess...


Love

1 comments:

T said...

i like her very much after one drama I watched. can't remember the title. hahahah.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com