Thursday 12 August 2010

Sincere from my heart. R.I.P.

I am not puzzled when I saw the news in the newspaper when my mom asked me about him. But I have a sudden feeling of loss. I am just a medical student that has miles of experience steps to walk through and to explore. But that does not stop me from approaching patients and care for them. The process of knowing them and to care them than learning more about the disease is even tougher. I am going to miss the medical wards that I had spent for 8 weeks there during my posting. 

I had seen patients which had no relatives around to visit them, some waiting for their children all the time, some have family members by their side even it is not visiting hour and some had lots of friends and family visiting them changing the atmosphere of a ward. 

With all my heart, deep inside, I wish that he will rest in peace and my warmest condolences to his family member, especially his ever-loving wife whom has been with him 3 weeks in the ward and also his friends. 

Sincerely.


Love

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com